The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing confidential executive and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer. The Executive Assistant must have advanced knowledge of calendar and logistics management as well as Board preparation experience. Other competencies include advanced Microsoft Office skills, excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, good attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
Additional responsibilities include interacting with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The Executive Assistant will serve as facilitator to the CEO and Board of Directors, managing meeting logistics, responsible for attending and taking minutes of meetings; must be available for bi-monthly evening Board meetings and additional committee/subcommittee meetings on occasion. Under the direction of the CEO, coordinates Board agendas; compiles, assembles and distributes Board meeting materials; coordinates Board meeting space and catering.
- Minimum Associate’s Degree in business or other appropriate major plus a minimum of 5 years of administrative experience,
- 2+ years experience with executive assistant experience preferred,
- Experience working with nonprofit Board of Directors preferred, and
- IDD administrative experience a plus.
Mainstay Life Services offers a competitive benefits package:
- Cigna HealthCare – two comprehensive plans available as low as $30 per month for employee coverage (available month following 30 days of employment),
- Dental and vision benefits also available (available month following 30 days of employment),
- Generous Health Savings Account employer annual deposit – $1,000 employee coverage/$2,000 family coverage,
- 401K – 100% employer match on first 5%,
- Eligibility for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness,
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) – from 18 to 42 days off per year with seniority,
- Tuition reimbursement and education leave for continuing education in professional field,
- Employer paid life insurance & long-term disability,
- Verizon Wireless discount on personal cell phone,
- Paid Training throughout career,
- Historic record of annual increases and bonuses for all employees.
For consideration, please forward resume to KBrodnick@MainstayLifeServices.org with subject line “Executive Assistant.” Please include most recent salary as well as salary expectation.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V/SO