Mainstay’s Lifesharing caregivers open their homes and hearts to persons in need. Mainstay Life Services works with those who are interested in providing a place where people can call home and enjoy the love of a family.
Mainstay’s Lifesharing Program increases growth and development, improves self-esteem, and most importantly, provides the love of an extended family.
Benefits of Lifesharing
For the person receiving services:
- Foundation for learning life skills
- Improved self-esteem
- Increased growth and development
- Individualized attention
- Love of a family
- Extended family
- Successful community living
- Enduring and permanent relationships
- A place to call home
For the family:
- New dimension to a family
- Enrichment to each family member
- Generous stipend
- Sense of self-satisfaction
- Opportunity to learn about self
- Love of a person
The needs and preferences of the provider and those seeking service are always considered in placement. Interviews are arranged for initial face-to-face meetings through the Director of Community Services.
For More Information
To learn more about our Lifesharing program, check out our program brochure or contact Ned Ochester, Director of Community Services, at 412.344.3640.