The CFO will implement the infrastructure and systems needed to support the agency’s mission, operations, financial objectives, and strategic initiatives. CFO provides direct oversight of finance, accounting and information technology. As a member of the executive leadership team, the CFO ensures proper stewardship and exercises fiduciary duty over all public and private resources. CFO will be involved in a wide range of strategic planning and internal initiatives, and set policy to ensure compliance following the guidelines prescribed within Title 55 PA Code Chapter 51 regulations, Home and Community Based Services Medicaid Regulations, and all other local, state and federal governing laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration.
- Advanced qualification preferred (CPA, MBA, or MS).
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in financial management and accounting, preferably in a non-profit environment.
- 5+ years of experience in executive management cultivating talent, empowering employees, and delivering strategic outcomes.
- Experience with audit, legal compliance, Medicaid regulations, and budget development.
- Experience overseeing, implementing, and managing information technology.
- Proven communication skills including presentations to senior management, the Board of Directors, or other internal/external stakeholders.
Mainstay Life Services offers a competitive benefits package.