Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week.
Pittsburgh, PA; Hybrid
3/7/23 – 3/24/23
The Senior Accountant under general supervision performs relatively complex accounting duties including analysis of general ledger, accounting records, preparation of accounting schedules, reports and financial statements: prepares journal entries, and reconciles ledger accounts; ensures compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and organizational policies, procedures and contracts.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in accounting and a minimum of five years of accounting experience.
- Experience with Blackbaud Financial Edge and Questica a plus
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and GAAP required
- Analytical with strong mathematical and critical thinking skills
- Strong computer proficiency (Excel)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong team player
- Nonprofit experience is preferred
To see the full job description, please click here.
Benefits for the Position
Mainstay Life Services offers a number of very generous benefits to employees including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Generous Paid Time Off, 401k Retirement Plan with employer match, Employer paid Life and Long-term Disability Insurance, Employer paid, Credentials and Staff Development, Paid Training, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Loan Forgiveness, Employee Referral Bonus Program and more!
Mainstay Life Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants who bring diverse perspectives and represent marginalized communities are especially encouraged to apply.
Mainstay Life Services is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test prior to beginning employment.