Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week.
$58,850 – $65,750
11/23/22 – 12/6/22
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 5pm on December 6, 2022. Mainstay Life Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
Mainstay Life Serves, a $28M nonprofit organization providing life-long, high-quality support services ensuring that people with intellectual disabilities and autism (ID/A) lead fulfilling lives, is recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant under general supervision performs relatively complex accounting duties including analysis of general ledger, accounting records, preparation of accounting schedules, reports and financial statements: prepares journal entries, and reconciles ledger accounts; ensures compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and organizational policies, procedures and contracts.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in accounting and a minimum of five years of accounting experience.
- Experience with Blackbaud Financial Edge and Questica a plus
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and GAAP required
- Analytical with strong mathematical and critical thinking skills
- Strong computer proficiency (Excel)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong team player
- Nonprofit experience is preferred
Benefits for the Position
Mainstay Life Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants who bring diverse perspectives and represent marginalized communities are especially encouraged to apply.
Mainstay Life Services is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test prior to beginning employment.