Maintenance TechnicianErica Lorenz-Hays
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Performs a wide variety of skilled maintenance duties related to the agency’s residential and administrative office facilities.
- Completes minor repairs; reports necessary major repairs to the Administrative Director.
- Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Routine maintenance of equipment and appliances, HVAC (filter replacement, etc.), electrical (outlet / fixture repair & replacement) and plumbing (toilet repair / resetting, minor clogs / pipe repair)
- Painting of facilities,
- Light construction / tile work; basic carpentry
- Moving of furniture
- Routine grounds maintenance, lawn & landscape care, pest control, snow & ice removal
- 25% preventative maintenance, 75% reactive maintenance
- Ensures physical sites always remain in compliance with 6400 regulations, where applicable.
- Fields on-call site emergencies and responds as needed.
- Requests and purchases maintenance supplies as needed; submits purchase orders, invoices, receipts or other documentation of purchases; maintains maintenance database
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and to maintain records and reports as required.
- Minimum of two years maintenance experience (in residential setting preferred).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Sufficient physical strength to withstand maintenance tasks.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Formalized training/certification preferred.
Mainstay Life Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants who bring diverse perspectives and represent marginalized communities are especially encouraged to apply. Mainstay Life Services is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test prior to beginning employment.