Human Resources Intern
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mainstay Life Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
The Human Resources Intern will provide secretarial and receptionist services for the Human Resources Department at Mainstay Life Services, a non-profit agency providing residential care for individuals with developmental disabilities. The Human Resources Intern needs to have computer skills and be able to use all office equipment. Required computer programs are the following: Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field
- Proven experience working in an office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
Benefits for the Position
Mainstay Life Services offers a number of very generous benefits to employees including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Generous Paid Time Off, 401k Retirement Plan with employer match, Employer paid Life and Long-term Disability Insurance, Employer paid Credentials and Staff Development, Paid Training, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Loan Forgiveness, Employee Referral Bonus Program and more!
Mainstay Life Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants who bring diverse perspectives and represent marginalized communities are especially encouraged to apply.
Mainstay Life Services is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test prior to beginning employment.