Primary responsibilities of the Associate Director of Prader Willi (PW) Services include continued development and expansion of Mainstay Life Services’ Prader-Willi Services program:
- Oversight and leadership for all Prader Willi services; coordination of services and the consistent application of proven effective procedures and practices.
- Supervision and support of PW management staff; participation in the hiring process and staff development.
- Maintain expert knowledge of current trends in the treatment and practices most effective in supporting people with PWS.
- Act as point person for collaborations and expansion opportunities, maintaining relationships with associations and relevant institutions as well as coordinating referrals.
- Act as a spokesperson and representative of Mainstay and its mission both inside and outside the organization regarding PWS and related supports. Provide personal leadership to all program staff and direct care staff that supports the person and community-centered principles and values maintained by the Board and the organization. Understand, support, and ensure adherence to agency policies and procedures.
- Master’s degree and three years of related experience working with individuals with Prader Willi, including two years as a supervisor, or
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of related experience working with individuals with Prader Willi, including two years as a supervisor.
- Valid driver’s license and use of personal vehicle.