The Administrative Specialist will provide clerical and receptionist services for the administrative office of Mainstay Life Services, a non-profit agency providing residential care for individuals with developmental disabilities. The Administrative Specialist needs to have very strong computer skills and be able to use all office equipment. Required computer programs are the following: Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Publisher, Outlook and Electronic Client Record System (ECR).
- Maintain corporate, general and resident files.
- Prepares and distributes correspondence for supervisory and administrative staff.
- Completes data entry/edits the Electronic Client Record System (ECR).
- Prepares and distributes client ISP’s, ISP meeting schedule and the entire ISP process.
- Assist with preparation of publications as needed.
- Works cooperatively with Administrative office staff on any necessary projects/solutions.
- Acts as the back-up for the receptionist and provides front desk coverage.
- Files and distributes incident reports.
- Completes mailings as needed.
- Review/edit correspondence for all communication from Quality Assurance Coordinator, COO, and Directors of Residential Operations and Community Services.
- High school diploma, plus three year’s administrative experience or an Associate’s Degree in business or other appropriate major
- Very Strong knowledge of Microsoft software (Excel, Word, Publisher and Outlook);
- IDD experience a plus
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic;
- Ability and willingness to work on multiple tasks;
- Detail oriented and having strong organizational skills
- Strong clerical skills (mailings and email correspondence)
- Maintains confidentiality of all client and agency information.
- Understands agency policy and procedures